SOLARGROUP at Electric Mobility Summit 2022 in India
The Electric Mobility Summit 2022 was held in India from November 17 to November 22. The SOLARGROUP team attended the event as part of their visit to the country. The summit was attended by Pavel Filippov, Head of Advertising and Public Relations, and Pavel Shadskiy, Commercial Director of SOLARGROUP, as well as Aleksandr Manzhula, national partner of SOLARGROUP in Russia, and Kiran Jeet Singh, leading partner of SOLARGROUP in India and General Director of "Strategic Management Solutions".
Experts in the field of electrical equipment and representatives of key electric vehicle manufacturers in India - namely, NITI Aayog, TERI, FADA, VECV, Invest Punjab, Panasonic India, Spark Minda, Piaggio India and others - addressed the audience at the summit.
The summit participants discussed the main topics of the industry today:
• How India can accelerate decarbonization (the process of transitioning to a low-carbon economy) of mobility with EV (Enterprise Value, a measure of net business value for investors).
• Localization of the electric car supply chain: challenges and opportunities.
• Can India become an electric car hub for the world?
• Designing electric vehicles for India using modeling and software tools.
• The big debate: battery replacement or fixed charging as the right solution for India.
• Profitability due to the introduction of telematics (satellite vehicle monitoring) and connected Evs solutions.
• New business models to accelerate the EV ecosystem.
The summit program included several discussion panels and networking platforms for business representatives. Speakers, top leaders of major companies presented their latest relevant solutions.
The main purpose of our team's visit to the summit was to analyze the trends and prospects for the next 5 years: development of mobility, infrastructure, components, equipment and legislation.
Recall that the SOLARGROUP 2022 conference was held on November 19 in New Delhi, India, and the invitation to the Electric Mobility Summit is a logical extension of the interaction between the businesses in the two countries.